“Chiropractic is a philosophy of health, a science of the nervous system
and spine, and an art of helping people regain their health naturally.
It recognizes that all organic systems in the universe are conscious,
self-developing, self-maintaining and self-healing.”
- Is the chiropractor friendly and courteous?
- Are you comfortable talking with the chiropractor?
- Does the chiropractic doctor listen closely to you as you explain your symptoms and treatment preferences?
- Does the chiropractor fully answer the questions you ask and are the answers in plain English?
- Specific chiropractic services focused on nervous system function and proper biomechanics throughout the body.
- Acute care addressing disc injuries, sciatica, back pain, neck pain, and extremity dysfunction.
- Sports injuries and performance enhancement for professional, amateur, and school age athletics.
- NutriMost accessing, balancing, and clearing hormonal and neurotransmitter disruptions that block fat burning and result in challenging health issues.
- Massage, including Swedish, Neuromuscular, Sports, Bamboo, Chair, Myofascial, Deep Tissue, Cellulite reduction, and Hydro/Aroma massages.
- Functional Medicine using Biofeedback technology and essential oils for customized health plans to address numerous health challenges.