|Courtesy of Vibrant Life |
and First Coast News
- How much water should a person consume per day?
- Does that amount vary based on factors like the size and weight of a person, or the weather outside, or a person’s lifestyle?
- What types of exercise should a person engage?
- What are the variables that a person should consider to determine what exercise is best for him or her?
- Should a person engage in different types of exercises on alternating days?
- What is an effective routine for starting the day? Are eggs good for breakfast? What about shakes and smoothies?
- How can I apply the information I have access to so that it will produce the results I’m looking for in terms of wellness, fitness, and weight?
|Courtesy of Vibrant Life|