Search This Blog

Testimonials: How Chiropractic Treatment at Vibrant Life Health Center has helped people.

By Dr. Jon Thomas, DC, PSc.D, Board Certified Chiropractic Physician.

Courtesy of Vibrant Life Health Center
Many people think Chiropractic primarily deals with back pain, and Chiropractic does have a lot to do with the spine and any problems with the spine. What people don’t always realize is that every other part of the body is connected, either directly or indirectly, to the spine. Because of that, a misalignment in the spine can cause pain and other problems elsewhere in the body.

For example, a pinched nerve in the lower back can produce shooting pain through the leg all the way down to the foot. That’s called sciatica. Also, problems elsewhere in the body can result in back problems. If the hips or legs are out of balance and alignment, that may throw the spine and the entire skeletal system out of alignment resulting in pain and functional abnormalities. Finally, even though headaches may not seem to be associated with the spine, problems with the spine can certainly cause headaches.

Courtesy of Vibrant Life
As I’ve written in a previous blog post, Chiropractic health is much more than simply having a straight, healthy spine. Facets of Chiropractic health include optimal extremity (legs and arms) function and performance, balance, energy, pain reduction or elimination, nutrition, brain and organ function, muscle performance and development, and more. A Chiropractor understands how all the parts work together and can diagnose and treat the root causes of recurring pain in the spine as well as the extremities. A good Chiropractor addresses how the body is functioning.

As a practitioner, it’s exciting for me to see the changes that people experience as they get treatment and as they get their lives restored. Sometimes it’s a person who comes to my office in a lot of pain and leaves the office with a lot less pain. Sometimes it’s a guy who works in construction getting his range of motion back and being able to go back to work after a shoulder injury. Sometimes it’s a woman who has severe recurrent headaches which are reduced or go away entirely after treatments.

In many cases, patients are able to get a good night’s sleep after months of being able to sleep for only a few hours per night due to pain.  Chiropractic can be tremendously helpful, but people don’t have to take my word for that. Read and watch these inspiring testimonials from patients who found that chiropractic relieved their pain and also helped them to get their lives back.

Jeff found that Chiropractic helped after a serious shoulder injury.

“About two years ago, I had a bad accident where I fell into a pool that was empty. I was laid up for about four months. I went to the hospital and they checked for any breaks. I must have had twenty X-Rays up and down, but they didn’t see any conclusive evidence of a problem. Due to the constant pain I was only getting a few hours of sleep per night.

“I do a lot of construction work. For four or five months I was not able to get around and work the way I used to. My income was jeopardized to the point that my wife and I started looking into moving and making other significant changes in our lives. It was all because I had a condition called frozen shoulder. The doctor I was seeing wanted to do surgery and I was open to the idea, but I wasn’t really sure about it.

“My wife heard about Dr. Thomas through one of her friends, and I made an appointment. When he met me he asked what the problem was. I told him I could only move my arm about three inches out from my side. After my first treatment, I was able to move my arm out about three times further. After two months of treatments from Dr. Thomas, I had full range of motion in that arm. I’m back at work, climbing on roofs, climbing on fences, and climbing under houses. If it hadn’t been for Dr. Thomas, I don’t know what I would have done. I would have had to figure out what I could do left-handed.”


Lola got relief from headaches through Chiropractic treatments. Then she lost 25 pounds on NutriMost.

“I was having severe headaches four times a week during the day and during the night. After I became a patient of Dr. Thomas, the frequency and severity of the headaches started going down. After three months of treatments, my headaches were reduced by about 80 percent. I was very satisfied with the services provided to me. The communications with Dr. Thomas and the staff were very good and I was able to get appointments that fit into my schedule. I decided to go on the NutriMost program and I lost about twenty-five pounds. While I was losing weight on NutriMost, my headaches were also going away. I rarely get headaches now, but I keep coming for Chiropractic treatments because once in a while I need an adjustment.”


Michael found relief through Chiropractic after a car accident injured his neck.

“I came to Vibrant Life after I was in a car accident. Dr. Thomas and his staff were very helpful and accommodating. Dr. Thomas has positively made a difference in my neck. I have a lot less pain and a lot more mobility since I started receiving treatment. I’m feeling much better.”

What conditions can Chiropractic be helpful for?

Here’s a short list of ailments that are commonly treated through Chiropractic.

  • Lower back pain
  • Neck pain 
  • Shoulder pain 
  • Bulging & Herniated discs in the back
  • Leg pain and/or sciatica
  • Problems with joints, including hips, knees, ankles and feet
  • Problems with Shoulders, elbows, wrists, and hands
  • Fibromyalgia. 

Here’s a list of other conditions that some Chiropractors treat.

  • Asthma 
  • Allergies 
  • Migraine headaches
  • High blood pressure 
  • Gastrointestinal disorders.

Chiropractic can be very effective for the conditions I’ve listed and more. If you’d like to find out how Chiropractic can help with an ailment, ache, or pain you have, please call the Vibrant Life Health Center. Even if you’ve been suffering in some way for a long time, you may be pleasantly surprised to find out that Chiropractic can provide relief, many times during the very first visit.

---

In this article, I have discussed how Chiropractic treatment can help to resolve back problems as well as many other health problems. This article includes testimonials from three of my patients.

If you have a comment about this article, please leave it in the comments section below. If you know of someone who might benefit from the information in this blog, please share it with your friends, colleagues, and on social media.

The Google Plus button and other social media sharing buttons are below.

At Vibrant Life, we address all of the key elements to add vibrance and vitality to your life. This includes nutrition, chiropractic care, and fitness. If you need to consult with a chiropractor about your neck, back, or any other health concern, please contact our office to set up an appointment.

Courtesy of Vibrant Life Health Center
Dr. Jon Thomas is a Board Certified Chiropractic Physician. His practice, The Vibrant Life Health Center, is located in the Mandarin section of Jacksonville. His interest in health and fitness started early, and his athletic pursuits have included BMX racing, Professional Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, Baseball, Weightlifting, and Martial Arts. After studying and learning from some of the top health experts throughout the world, Dr. Thomas dedicated his life to helping people of all ages to transform their lives. The objective for each patient is to initiate the body’s healing and to work progressively toward a body that functions optimally. Dr. Thomas is seen regularly on TV on First Coast Living, where he discusses the transformations of his patients. He also speaks at events throughout the community and writes informative articles to improve the health of residents throughout Jacksonville.

2 comments:

  1. I have been going to a chiropractor every 2 months for the past 3 years and it's the best healthcare investment I ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. AcuProducts

    ReplyDelete