|Courtesy Wikimedia Commons|
Edward Laskowski, M.D., Mayo Clinic
- WBV effectively increases muscle mass and tones muscles at the same time. Having more muscle enables people to burn more calories, which, of course, leads to weight loss.
- WBV also improves flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility.
- WBV reduces pain and stiffness from arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other painful ailments.
- WBV elevates HGH and serotonin while decreasing cortisol (a hormone produced by stress).
- WBV can help to strengthen muscles after injury, illness, or surgery.
Does muscle activation during whole-body vibration induce bone density improvement in postmenopausal women?
|Courtesy of |
Vibrant Life Health Center