|Doctor Thomas with Tracy Thomas|
Courtesy of Vibrant Life Health Center
|Courtesy of Vibrant Life Health Center|
- Your lumps feel harder or different from the rest of the breast
- You find a new lump that feels different from the rest of your breast
- You find a new lump that feels different from your other breast
- You feel something that is different from what you felt previously.
- Discharge without squeezing the nipple
- Discharge occurs in only one breast
- Discharges that start suddenly.
- Discharge is either bloody or clear.
- Swelling, warmth, redness or darkening of the breast
- Change in the size or shape of the breast
- Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple
- New pain in one spot that doesn't go away.
Call today to schedule an examination. 904-683-8177.
|Courtesy of Wikimedia Commons|
|Courtesy of NutriMost|
|Tracy Thomas. Courtesy of |
Vibrant Life Health Center